Friday 3 November 2017

Sad whatsapp status

Sad whatsapp status

(1). Sometimes the person you trust most is the one who trust you the least.
(2). I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.
(3). Always feels like is going the wrong way on a one way street…
(4). It actually kills me when we don’t talk, it kills me when you ignore me, it kills me when you’re busy with your life
(5). Sometimes I wish I had never met you, so when I lay in bed at night I wouldn’t have anything to be sad about.
(6). The Worst Thing About Falling For Someone Is Thinking They Will Catch You In Their Arms But Instead They Watch You Fall And Hit The Ground… Broken.
(7). You sometimes think you want to disappear but all you really want is to be found.
(8). It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.
(9). Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.
(10). Sometimes It Hurts To Care So Much. You Wonder Why You Bother Yet Continue To Do So. Wish I Could Be Like Others Who Are Able To Easily Stop Caring & Move On.
(11). Apnaane k liye hazaar khubiya b kam hain, chhodne k liye ek kami hi kaafi hai.
(12). Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say.
(13). Is finally driven to the point were they finds comfort in lies and shuns the truth.
(14). Life and death are balanced on the edge of a razor.
(15). The higher you climb on love’s ladder, the harder you fall.
(16). A relationship is only made for two….but some just forget how to count. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
(17). I don’t need drugs, Life is killing me slowly all by itself.
(18). Loneliness doesn’t KILL, but sometimes i wish it DID.
(19). The deepest people are the ones who’ve been hurt the most.
(20). I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life.
(21). Here’s my heart, I’ll let you break it.
(22). The higher you climb on love’s ladder,the harder you fall.
(23). Out of all lies you have told….. was my favorite.
(24). Everyone thinks that I m happy and fine but look a li’l closer, u will see tears in my eyes…..
(25). The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
(26). I want you to be FREE, but i can watch you SOAR away from me.
(27). I’m slowly giving up.
(28). Forget about me, erase me, dont even think back. Because one day when you let your mind slip, you’ll remember me and realize that you should have held on.
(29). Roz sochtaa hun tumhe bhul jau, roz yahi baat bhul jata hun.
(30). I am not just another toy you can play with wen all your other toys are broken.
(31). Some people try to understand, but nobody can know what living like this is like.
(32). Breaking Up Is Just Like Having The Worst Nightmare After Having The Best Dream
(33). The CURE of anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.
(34). It isn’t the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can’t bring it back .
(35). The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me goI am not happy without you. 🙁
(36). The CURE of anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.
(37). I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.
(38). There’s just some days when it all seems to be wrong and nothing feels right.
(39). Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?
(40). A Heart Dies, When Its Not Able To Share Its Feelings But A Heart Kills It Self When Another Heart Does Not Understand Its Feeling…!!”
(41). Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.
(42). People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges..
(43). There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories!!!
(44). I just want someone who will stay in my life so I wont have to worry about another goodbye.
(45). Invisible TEARS are the hardest to wipe away.
(46). Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.
(47). Seeing people change isn’t what hurts. What hurts is remembering who they used to be.
(48). She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad and that’s important you know.
(49). Never giveup on someone you cant spend a day not thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment