Friday 3 November 2017

Sad Status

Sad Status

(1). I never feel alone bcz loneliness is always with me.
(2). Seven days without love makes one weak.
(3). Meri khamoshi mere andar chipe dard ka dusra naam hai.
(4). Reality has exiled me; I am no longer bound by it’s laws.
(5). How did I go from being so happy, to so sad..
(6). I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.
(7). I’m slowly giving up.
(8). Love can’t be found Where it doesn’t exist ..
(9). Sometimes it’s better to be Alone, Nobody can hurt you
(10). God only makes happy endings. If it’s not happy, then it’s not the end.
(11). Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.
(12). I’m leaving for our own Good, Now i am happy, how about you?
(13). I Walk Around With A Smile On My Face, But Underneath Is The Lonely Tears That Only Come Out At Night After Everyone Goes To Sleep…Praying Things Get Better!
(14). Silence is the most powerful SCREAM.
(15). Sometimes you have to know when to stop hoping 🙁
(16). Time doesn’t really Heal the heart. It just makes the heart forget all the pain.
(17). Loneliness is the human condition. No one is ever going to fill that space.
(18). I just want to fall asleep until i don;t miss you anymore.
(19). My heart was taken by you, broken by you, and now it is in pieces because of you.
(20). Two barrels of tears do not heal a bruise.
(21). It’s weird how the happiest memories drive you to tears..
(22). A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.
(23). Tears are prayers too. They travel to God when we can’t speak.
(24). There is no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.
(25). Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.I’m missing something in my life these days.
(26). If you leave without a reason dont come back with an excuse.
(27). I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.
(28). My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them..
(29). Can’t deny that I want you.
(30). You’re the only exception.
(31). Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people i can’t trust :'(
(32). No one knows what it’s like to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes.
(33). Whenever you are stressed,eat chocolates,sweets etc, because when stressed is spelled backwards it becomes ‘DESSERTS’.
(34). Oh I’m sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me.
(35). The worst feeling is when you smile at your crush, but they don’t even acknowledge your existence…
(36). I used to love you with all my heart, but now I tell myself I’m done. And then I look at you and tell myself I’m lying.
(37). There are times when we must be hurt in order to grow, we must lose in order to gain, because some lessons in life are best learned through Pain!
(38). How can I go back to where the smile i had was real.
(39). It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.
(40). The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.
(41). The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained….
(42). I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.
(43). Please BURN my sad memories.
(44). I can always pretend I’m okay, but it doesn’t mean I don’t get hurt..
(45). My silence is just another word for my PAIN.
(46). Please BURN my sad memories.
(47). It’s never going to be the same again. And that’s whats killing me.
(48). Theres no point in crying, the tears wont bring you back to me.
(49). The only way is to move on, because if you don’t you’ll be suck where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment