Friday 3 November 2017

Sad

Sad

(1). I want you to be FREE, but i can watch you SOAR away from me.
(2). Some nights I burn in the fire of my own thoughts
(3). One day, you will wake up realizing how much I mean to you. When that day comes, I might have woken up with someone else.
(4). The more we are filled with love, the less room there is for hate.
(5). How do you stop yourself from loving someone when you know it will never work out?
(6). Sometimes all you ever want is someone to want and need you as much as you want and need them..
(7). Waiting is painful. Forgetting is painful. But not knowing which to do is the worse kind of suffering.
(8). Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine for a wound given by love.
(9). I’m missing something in my life these days
(10). I always found the right one on wrong time.
(11). Missing someone + No text from them = Worst feeling.
(12). If the only thing that makes you happy is hurting someone.. then you really need to look in the mirror and get your happiness another way..
(13). I act like I don’t care, but deep inside, it hurts.
(14). Say what you feel, Do what you think, Give what you got, But never regret.
(15). If you give up on me, I’m going to give up on me too.
(16). They ignore you until they need you.
(17). People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
(18). I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t forget Me.
(19). A great many people have a soldier’s stomach – everything they eat goes to the front.
(20). Wo aai meri mazar par mehboob k sath, kaun kahta hai marne k baad Jalaya nahin jata.
(21). People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
(22). You’re the only exception.
(23). Life goes on with or without you!
(24). Let no one think I gave in.
(25). The pain is there to remind me that I’m still alive.
(26). Out of all lies you have told….. was my favorite.
(27). Vo IShQ hi kYa.. Jo Aankho Se na Tapke!
(28). I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, and then you start talking to me like nothing happened !!
(29). I’m not afraid to fall in LOVE, I’m afraid to fall for a wrong person again.
(30). One Of The Hardest Things To Do.Is To Delete Old Messages That Once Meant A Lot To You.
(31). The sad part isn’t that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
(32). Love Is The Slowest Suicide, And You Can’t Stop It, Even Though It’s Killing You On The Inside, You Just Have To Live With All The Pain Until It’s Finally Over!!!!
(33). Look at me. You may think you see who I really am, but you’ll never know me.
(34). How did we go from talking everyday to strangers?
(35). People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges..
(36). I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.. :@
(37). I’m leaving for our own Good, Now i am happy, how about you?
(38). Never cry for anyone in your life, because those you cry for don’t deserve your tears and those who are deserving will never let you cry.
(39). A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.
(40). Sometimes it’s better to just quietly and privately miss someone than to let them know and still be ignored.. !
(41). I never knew that one singe blade could mess up my life..
(42). One Of The Hardest Things In Life Is Having The Words In Your Heart That You Can Not Speak :/ :/
(43). The have no idea what a bottomless pit of misery I am.
(44). I’m invisible,until someone needs me.
(45). We can do no great things, only small things with great love.
(46). Do you know that those who appear strong, in fact have a very emotional heart and are very vulnerable?
(47). You just can’t please everybody.
(48). Wants you to know that every time I take a breath, every time my heart beats, I think of you. I am helplessly in love with you…
(49). Everybody knows that something’s wrong but nobody knows what’s going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment