Saturday 26 August 2017

Love Status whatsapp status attitude

Love is a feeling that can be found not only in human beings but also animals, birds and even in plants. If you’re in love then express it via status on Whatsapp or by texting or any other communication way, but express it must.

    82 – Love is not about how much you say “i love you” but how much you can prove that it’s true.

    83 – Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.

    84 – I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love

    85 – Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

    86 – If you ever ask me how many times you’ve crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.

    87 – I fell in love because of your words, and I got hurt because of them too!

    88 – Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment