Saturday 26 August 2017

Funny status for whatsapp funny

Life is full of stress and tensions, jokes and funny stuff help people to get out of these daily stresses. If you share status regarding fun and joy, you’re also doing a great job to make people happy. A smile on someone’s face because of your message can ease your path to heaven.

    89 – My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.

    90 – God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me 😛

    91 – Someone on his status “Sleeping” …since 3 Days! He’s Probably dead.

    92 – Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror 😛

    93 – hen it’s you against me, you either win or you die!!!

    94 – I Wonder What Happens When Doctor’s Wife Eats An Apple A Day

    95 – I had to take sick day.I’m sick of those peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment