Saturday 26 August 2017

Cool short status for whatsapp


For those who just want to become cool among their friends, need a great collection of cool WhatApp status. Normally, teenagers, youngsters and college going boys and girls want to look cool to show others that they are better than them.

    75 – I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.

    76 – Here my dad comes on whatsapp… From now on my status would be ‘***no status***’ or just a smiley…

    77 – Just finished blocking some numbers on whatsapp, if you can read this then you got lucky.

    78 – INSULT & WIFE Are Somewhat Similar….They Always Look Good…IF IT IS NOT YOURS….

    79 – I did’nt change , i just grew up. You should try it once 😉

    80 – I’m Jealous Of My Parents… I’ll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Their’s!

    81 – I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment