Saturday 26 August 2017

Sad best whatsapp love status

It’s not possible to tell all of your friends and relatives that you’re sad by verbally speaking or by texting or calling them all, so in condition of sorrow set a status that represents your current condition perfectly.

    96 – You Always Get Hurt The Moment You Begin To Care.

    97 – The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.

    98 – I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms 🙁

    99 – It’s better to be lonely than to be played by wrong people.

    100 – I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.

    101 – I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.

    102 – People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

No comments:

Post a Comment