Friday 3 November 2017

Sad Quotes

Sad Quotes

(1). But the all didn’t see the little bit of sadness in me.
(2). I fall too fast, crush too hard, forgive too easy, and care too much.
(3). Why am I so afraid to lose you when you are not even mine?
(4). Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.
(5). People sometimes think that you do not love them but sometimes you have to say bye.
(6). I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you
(7). A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.
(8). I never thought that you would end up meaning this much to me..I just want someone who will stay in my life so I wont have to worry about another goodbye.
(9). I am not happy without you 🙁
(10). I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
(11). It hurts when something good ends, but it hurts even more if you cling to it, knowing that its not there.
(12). Life is like a roller coaster.It has is up’s and down’s but it’s up to weather to enjoy the ride or not.
(13). The only thing more shocking than the truth are the lies people tell to cover it up..
(14). I dont have a lot of friends, I just know a lot of people.
(15). It Just Makes Me Realize How Weird Life Is… That The Exact Same Moment That I Meant Nothing To You, You Meant Everything To Me…
(16). Maybe I am crazy but laughing makes the pain pass by.
(17). My Eyes Are Hurting Cause I Cant See You,, My Arms Are Empty Cause I Cant Hold You,, My Lips Are Cold Cause I Cant Kiss You,, My Heart Is Broken & I Miss You
(18). Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.
(19). When I look you in the eyes for those few seconds,it is like a never ending life with you,but then I look away,because I know we will never be together ever!!!
(20). Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.
(21). I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is the end up with people that make you feel all alone !!!
(22). his isn’t a Whatsapp Status…this is just to show that no status matches my feelings right now. 🙁
(23). If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
(24). Never giveup on someone you cant spend a day not thinking about.
(25). There are songs that can really make you sad and cry when you hear them. But it’s actually not the song that makes you cry, it’s the people behind the memories..
(26). Im incomplete without you!
(27). My silence is just another word for pain.
(28). I have to cut because it’s the only way I can smile.
(29). With each passing day, I’m finding out more and more who my real friends are.
(30). The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.
(31). Is so sad to see vacation go, it’s back to school tomorrow! =(
(32). Never put your happiness in someone else’s hands.
(33). Hate is like acid.It damages the vessel in which it is stored and destroys the vessel in which it it is poured.
(34). The hardest part of dreaming about someone you love is having to wake up.
(35). Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn…..
(36). When you have lived long in despair, it’s hope that you can’t stand anymore.
(37). I don’t usually sleep enough, but when I do, it’s still not enough.
(38). No matter how much you have hurt me, I still pray for you every night.
(39). I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.
(40). life’s so shit it makes wot comes out the dog’s ass look good!
(41). I am not happy without you 🙁
(42). It’s sad to be happy alone.
(43). I know my silence and my tears will heal my pain one day.
(44). The worst missing is missing your own self which you used to be once upon a time..
(45). Poor man walks miles to earn the food & rich man walks miles to digest the food.
(46). Remember, you’re beautiful. But keep in mind that not everyone’s gonna be able to see that.
(47). loves when you listen to a song and it relates 100% sure to how you feel.
(48). The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling to stop the tears from falling.
(49). Emptiness feels so heavy.
(50). It’s never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes its the SMILE we fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment