Saturday 26 August 2017

Romantic whatsapp messages

166 – Being in love with you makes every single morning worth getting up for.

167 – I didn’t know what love felt like until the day I met you. I love you with all my heart and I always will.

168 – Last night I matched every star in the single with a reason why I love you, and I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

169 – For you, my heart will never break. For you, my smile will never fade. And for you, my love will never end. I love you.

170 – I finally got my past, present, and future tenses correct today: I love you, I loved you, and I will love you forever and always!

171 – For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul

172 – My heart is ever at your service

No comments:

Post a Comment