Saturday 26 August 2017

Best WhatsApp Latest WhatsApp Status

    1 – Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.

    2 – I love my job when I am holidaying.

    3 – Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.

    4 – It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

    5 – Me and my wife live happily for 25 years… And then we met…!

    6 – Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.

    7 – The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.

    8 – I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later……

    9 – One wise guy invented mobile application WhatsApp…..and his wife added last seen feature.

    10 – Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it.

    11 – I’m cool but global warming made me hot.

    12 – If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.

    13 – A rolling stone gathers no moss… But if I stop the stone then it still takes a long time for the moss to grow.

    14 – Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent.

    15 – Intelligence is like underwear. It’s important that you have it but there’s no need to show it off.

    16 – My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

    17 – Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.

    18 – This is the beginning of the sentence you just finished reading.

    19 – I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

    20 – According to my police report, I had a great Night Out last night.

    21 – It will take time for me to succeed, because my road to success is under construction.

    22 – Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop.

    23 – Whenever I think of quit smoking, I need a cigarette.

    24 – When you fail, try again. This time more intelligently.

    25 – Speak truth. You don’t have to remember what you said.

    26 – If you like me raise your hand, If you don’t, raise your standard.

    27 – When you are scared of something, step into the unknown.

    28 – You can hire someone to help you build muscles, but they can’t do push-ups for you.

    29 – It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

    30 – You cannot receive happiness until you let go the pain.

    31 – I want my Girlfriend like Google, She will understand me better.

    32 – I have no time to hate people,…who hate me…because, I’m always busy in loving people, who love me.

    33 – People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst!

    34 – Save Water, Drink Wine!!

    35 – My Friend ask me, How is your life? I said she is fine.

    36 – I am “SINGLE” Because I have not found someone, who deserves ME…!

    37 – My first name and your last name ,together make sound great!

    38 – The greatest pleasure in Life is that what people say you can’t do.

    39 –  I am not failed, Because my success is lost.

    40 – Rules are made to the break!

    41 – When it’s time to go, don’t doubt or hesitate, hello to Great & Good Bye to good.

    42 – Always Choose ,Correct path for Success!

    43 – When you feel giving up, remember why you held on for so long time in the first place.

    44 – If you don’t make mistakes in life, you are not really trying.

    45 – It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

    46 – The future belongs to those people,who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

    47 – Do not wait for the Right time. Bring it.

    48 – Tomorrow is always fresh, Don’t do mistakes in it.

    49 – No matter how “busy” a person is…if they really love, they will always find the time for you.

    50 – When I think about you…I don’t feel so alone.

    51 – Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”

    52 – Should transformers take car insurance or life insurance?

    53 – I started out with nothing and i still have most of it:)

    54 – I don’t care what people think or say about me, I was not born on this earth to please everybody.

    55 – Love marriage is like dancing in front of snake and asking him to bite.

    56 – I wish I had google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.

    57 – Second chances are for losers….either we do it in first place or live it for others.

    58 – You cannot rise suddenly in the world, even a sun cannot.

    59 – Finding a best friend is tough, keeping the friendship alive is tougher.

    60 – You never know how strong you are until you’re left with no choice.

    61 – Don’t tell me to change, I can’t perfect myself anymore.

    62 – Don’t wait for the moment. It will never come if you don’t know how to get it.

    63 – I never forget a face, but yours too ugly to erase from my mind.

    64 – A bird just hit my window. I wonder if God is playing Angry Birds with me.

    65 – Did you get any text messages last night? Oh! My phone was drunk.

    66 – Do you know the root cause of your divorce? it’s Marriage.

    67 – Love thy neighbor, but make sure you don’t get caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment